Stars


In the mid 1980s I went to see Les Miserables on my own in London.
I was twenty three or so
A very gauche and young twenty three.
I saw the production with the original cast.  Colm Wilkinson, Patti LuPone, Michael Ball, Frances Ruffelle but non affected me more than the chocolate voiced Roger Allam as the policeman Javert.
His performance and voice was captivating.
In a couple of weeks time I’m taking Janet to see the Les Mis revival at the Sondheim. 
It’s for our birthday
We’ve hopefully squeezed it in between rail strikes and fuck me I managed to get us two rooms at the lovely Mimi Hotel in Soho. 
I had cocktails there with Nu a while ago
A Stuart Clarke is apparently playing Javert at the moment

He looks about 12





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/I4myV7u

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق