Garlic



 Does anyone else feel as though they are on catch up all of the time?
At times I can be almost overwhelmed by the size my to do list
And my life is nothing special 
Today I’ve taken the dogs out for a long walk, picked wild garlic flowers which resemble little fireworks of white and ordered logs and shopped. 
I’ve also called around to  Meirion Jones’ neat little bungalow to sweet talk him into being our flower Judge this year. He has the best garden in the village.
The flower show returns to Trelawnyd on August 5 th 
So back to today
It’s just past 10 am and I have a workbook for university to finish and share with my tutor on line. That has to be completed this afternoon.
I have certificates to sort for the Hall window sponsorship, they need printing out, hand finishing and posting
There are Carpets to clean after Albert’s nocturnal bladder emptying 
Dorothy to shower ( gawd don’t ask why) and it’s bugging me that my new outside solar lights haven’t had their little paper lanterns slipped over their cages.
The floor needs mopping, the chimney sweep needs re booking and I need to sort my repeat prescription for antibiotics out with the pharmacy. 
Oh and I got to sort out more vendors and posters for the vintage table stop sale a week on Saturday .
My to do list is written and I think I need another bucket of coffee





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/VZAYdRk

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق