Exercise

Nowadays, nights normally finish with me checking out the next day's newspaper headlines. Then I load up the latest "Wordle" puzzle courtesy of "The New York Times".  A new "Wordle" comes on line at midnight every day, replacing the previous day's puzzle.

Above you can see a snip of last night's "Wordle" and how I reached the answer which was "UTTER".  I reached it on my fifth attempt. Below is my overall record. I have only failed to reach the correct word on four occasions out of the 451 "Wordles" I have attempted so far. It's not a nice feeling when you fail to make it.


Recently, after finishing the day's "Wordle"  I have then gone on to test my geographical knowledge  by playing the day's "Worldle". It always starts with the silhouette of a country before opening up questions linked to that country. Can you guess which country is shown below?

It's Peru!

As with "Wordle", the day's new "Worldle" comes online bang on midnight.

I guess this is how retired people approaching seventy are meant to fill their time. It keeps us off the streets, occupied and out of sight. The mental exercise should help us to stave off dementia.


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/UrWYOQj

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق