Bluebells

 


It’s a Bluebell day today.This morning I took the famous Vauxhall in for her tyre changes and waited for her to be ready in the fabulous Jacob’s Ladder cafe in St Asaph where I had a bacon sandwich and too much lovely coffee.
There is something therapeutic when you have to wait for something like a car service, just to be forced to wait allows your mind to wander and to think properly and without other activity or interruption. 

This afternoon I went to Bodnant to see the great swathes of real bluebells and it was lovely to revisit them even though the gardens always remind me of being married as it was a regular haunt of ours.
I wish I had taken one or all of the dogs with me as you never feel alone with a dog beside you. 
I won’t make that mistake again.
For the first time in a long while,  I felt quite  lonely today.
It’s that time of year I guess

I bought sushi for tea and treated myself to new chopsticks from the kitchen shop in Llandudno






from Going Gently https://ift.tt/aQzX4IA

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق