Bishop’s Flower

 


The alliums are flowering in the garden and look lovely despite not fully open this morning. I cut Centaurea Montana ( Mountain Cornflower) for the kitchen and filled the gaps with Ammi Majus ( Bishop’s Flower) and blue aquilegia picked from the lane borders.

Cut flowers, like owning  a cat, make a house a real home I always think
I’ve always thought so and I wonder where I learnt that from?

I’m physically back to normal today but will listen to my body and will sleep most of the afternoon before shift. The day before night shift ,is a literal day of rest for me. Pottering and flower cutting, that’s my therapy, and dozing alongside the coconut smelling Dorothy 


I’ve made chicken noodles with a low fat satay sauce for supper and an egg mango salad for lunch, and have watered the planters and written a considered message to a friend whose relationship has sadly faltered .
I’ve nothing big to share today.
No belly laughs or sad stories.
Nothing interesting to report in a world of sad news
Just a quiet day in a Welsh village
With the sound of blackbirds softening the sound of the noisy neighbour sawing wood in his workshop








from Going Gently https://ift.tt/ZunJe18

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق