A Coconut Smelling Bulldog

 My bladder is playing up today. It does this from time to time and as it was with Paul Edgecombe from The Green Mile I’ve been plagued by cramps and pain that arrives and leaves like lightening .
I’m not moving too far from home today. 
I’ve completed the jobs I mentioned yesterday including a somewhat colourful wrestling match with Dorothy in the shower.
She now smells of coconut.

My final job was to measure and mark my front gate.
Village Leader Ian, who has lived down the lane for years admitted that he has been bugged by my gate for most of that time. 
It used to be the gate to my pig pen and before that was a gate to one of the 1920’s  Council houses in Erw Wen and it’s never properly fitted my narrow path and it’s bother Ian’s neat mind so much he’s offered to have his own blacksmith to reduce its size.
How kind is that? 


It’s a warm day , and I’ve hung washing on the back garden wall and bushes for the sun to dry and I’ve dozed on the couch with the lounge windows wide whilst cuddling a cushion. 


Albert has walked down the stairs like an old man and yowled loudly for something to eat.  




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/9HOUG2y

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق