Still Life/ Busy Life?


A still life , if ever I saw one

I’m waiting in my second favourite cafe in colwyn bay waiting to meet a friend
They are running late, 
I’m drinking coffee listening to my phone songs, and have left the dogs exhausted on the reading chair after their morning walk
I’m on holiday this week, though I have a study session to go to at work this afternoon and it’s college tomorrow. ( I passed my second assignment btw which is nice)
In between I’m meeting an old school friend for lunch, there’s Gay book club too and a Liverpool trip to see the oddly named A Thong For Europe with Colin, a comedy play about Eurovision. 
I’m catching up with old Trevor too at his new nursing home, going to the TCA ‘s sub committee meeting, sending out the window certificates and going to see a Spanish horror film Pearl which has a very limited run over here.

I feel oddly melancholic today, which is irritating. 
But it is what it is 
If my mood was musical this is what it would be


I’ve ordered more coffee and I can just now see my friend ambling along towards the cafe without a care in the world.
Heyho







from Going Gently https://ift.tt/GuiY2wI

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق