Marina Abramović & Ulay On Their Meeting at MoMA |



 It was around 1 pm when I realised I’d not spoken a word today. I was walking the dogs down the lane and Polish Monika stopped me to ask how Trefor was doing. 
I’m not complaining, I’m just observing .
Of course I’m in work later with a lovely support worker who will chat away to me merrily all night if I want her to but that’s not what I was talking about.
When you live alone that’s what happens.
This isn’t a mournful post today, but it is a thoughtful one. 

The cherry tree has blossomed in the corner of the Churchyard and I stopped to look at it’s vibrant pink blooms from the lane bottom. 
Now when. did the likes of a pink tree please me so much? 

It feels warmer outside than inside today…I will go to bed shortly for a nap.
I’ve been dreaming odd dreams of late
This morning it was opening of odd Christmas gifts aboard a train crashing down a mountainside.
and the moving of  my belongings from a fractured old house
Figure those out of Freud .

I make pea soup for lunch and stir fried noodles for supper and listen to Max Richter’s On The Nature of Daylight, watched by my morphed family stood on the kitchen radiator. 
They watch and never speak 


I remember my grandmother’s fingers stroking my hair when I was a little boy



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/Jq1Kc6F

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق