Lovely Zombies

 

I found a new zombie tv series on Netflix yesterday. This won’t interest anyone but I rather enjoyed the Canadian filmed horror Black Summer.and binge watched it last night in bed from 6 pm. 
Something I never do. Perhaps it had something to do with the Hispanic leading man Sal Valez

I’m working days all this weekend. 
And I can’t be bothered to light the fire as I’ve not long got home and will be in bed in half an hour. 
I’m still eating very healthy but for a treat I’d plan in  having a miniature gin with ice and two Jacobs cream crackers with white crab meat for my supper.

This time it was  mary who stole the crab off the top of the crackers without moving the crackers from their plate….which in my mind was pretty nifty  so it was the neat gin and licked crackers.

I ate the crackers.
Fuck it

Today was busy as we admitted a very poorly patient from the Hospice at Home team but I was on with a great bunch of staff  so all went bloody well. 
When work goes like that, it’s a tiring pleasure to do what I do.

I’ve just made a chicken salad for lunch

Time for bed



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/Mk8NjPg

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق