Lincolnshire

You might remember that last week I mentioned that I would be heading off to Louth in Lincolnshire. Well here I am. I'm staying in a cheap lodging house that was once a pub called "The Travellers". Earlier, I had a most acceptable Indian meal in an establishment called "The Helal Tandoori".

During the day, I headed through Market Rasen and then up onto the rolling chalk hills known as The Lincolnshire Wolds. I bagged ten Ordnance Survey squares with a detour along lanes and then at one o' clock I parked Clint in the village of South Elkington before embarking on a three and a half hour circular walk in the spring sunshine.

Now I am struggling with my old laptop again - the one with an "s" key that doesn't work. It was also a struggle getting on the Wifi here. I will leave you with five photos from today.


Path through blossom

All Saints Church, South Elkington


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/OIpNAHt

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق