Film Nite

 This morning I took the first collection of money collected from the Memorial Windows to the clerk of the TCA at the Saturday coffee morning . 
As usual all the tables were full, and I could see as well as cake , there were homemade sausage rolls on the menu. 
Mrs Trellis put one in her handbag.
I said hello to a few people and collected another two sponsorships before coming home, I have an on line film course starting at 1pm.


The next event for the TCA Is a film night, which was the brainwave of Bridget who has secured a projector and a screen. Unfortunately I’m working night shift on the 29th but I will try and change it. 

(

It’s still cool but there is a bright blue sky over the village.
One of the ponies neighed at me when I got home .


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/ObCZI94

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق