Zoom

 

It was skills practice in college tonight , so I played the counsellor (on line )which was interesting.We are a group of three and this evening had an opportunity to honestly share why we picked each other to “ do” therapy .
I like my fellow students and I guess that is why we were all there …for we like each other. 
Donna is a fast talking , nervous Social worker who loves her cats, is theatrically and constantly irritated by her husband and who laughs without a filter. 
Caroline is deep, a saleswoman who is good at what she does but who needs to change her career 
And there’s me 
Three different people who bonded over Carl Rogers, CBT and Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs 

Tonight we did skills practice and I talked about my weight and it was important and supportive and caring 
We also talked about other things not for Going Gently to share, but I must say that we left tonight’s session each feeling we’ve made two new friends.


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/Qo9fyOc

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق