Stay

 I saw something on Instagram about discipline is more important than motivation. It’s true for me. PT is all about discipline. Some days I’ve lacked motivation to keep the new way of life going, but discipline keeps me going. For the first time, I’ve loving my body enough to fight for it. Do I look better?  Yes. More importantly, I’m feeling better. I never trusted that my body could work for me, if I worked for it. Let me honest.  This is the first time, I’ve truly worked for it. I just expected my body to hold up. Sustaining means working. I still don’t like working. I’m doing it nonetheless. My body deserves it. I’m finding when I take care of my body, my mind follows. My problems don’t cease, but I no longer let the problems stop me. Love you all. 



from R's rue https://ift.tt/XpRd5v8

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق