So Glad They Won


 I got up early to check the Oscar winners with a coffee. 
My predictions were correct in all the acting categories and even though I’ve not seen Everything Everywhere all at once and The Whale , it was fitting that the actors won their plaudits .
I was shedding a tear over Jamie Lee Curtis’ speech when Albert walked through the kitchen without a hint of a limp followed by Roger who was skipping.
Albert gave me a look then popped through the cat flap into the garden for a wee and a poo. He watched as I marshalled the dogs into the car and when we returned he had returned to the back bedroom before eating the chicken I had left for him.
Animals , they always prove you out to be liars. 
Cinema afternoon




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/8c94iLN

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق