Cáit

Of course I often think of my oldest brother Paul who departed this life in June 2010. He went to bed and never woke up.

Paul knew his little granddaughter Cáit. She was born on March 26th 2008 - the only child of my niece Katie and her former husband Seamus. Cáit will be fifteen  tomorrow. I haven't seen her in years but today I sent three pictures of her to my niece. I took them in 2008, 2010 and 2011 respectively. She was a sweet little thing but now she is on the doorstep of adulthood. These were the pictures I sent:-
In the middle picture she is in the arms of her Uncle Kevin - Paul's second son who himself became a father in January of this year. I blogged about that happy event here. And just to remind you here's Kevin with Finn:-
Finn  is Paul's only grandson and though Paul will never hold him, a part of my brother will carry on  in the lives of both Finn and Cáit. It's an old story repeated through history. Some enter the stage as others exit.


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/JYDwMy2

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق