On The Nature Of Daylight

 Roger found a packet of panini in the footwell of the car. It had fallen out of the shopping bag unnoticed and the resulting hysteria from Dorothy who shouldered her way out of her cage in the back seat like a fat faced drug raiding policeman in order to grab one out of Mary’s mouth would have  caused a car wreck if we weren’t stuck in the workman’s traffic lights just outside the village.

The bickering over the crumbs lasted at least 25 minutes so I had a headache brewing when I finally got to the dentists in Llandudno.

After my appointment we all had a walk along the Promenade to blow away the cobwebs and I turned listening to Spotify on my phone as the waves flung spray horizontally into our faces. 


We sat down in a beach shelter as Max Richter’s On The Nature Of Daylight was playing. 
It’s a deeply melancholy and rather beautiful piece of music 
And as I listened the dogs crammed in closer, on either side of me in an effort to keep warm.
The pressure of each body just noticeable in three places
And the moment just broke my heart a little……


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/KwCFrnE

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق