Sheffield

 I’m leaving for Sheffield shortly. I’ve walked the dogs and fed them and Trendy Carol’s hubby will be collecting them soon.
I’m eating a shop bought sandwich with my bucket of coffee and have just booked my hotel in slighter rougher part of the city.
I’m travelling by train and should be ‘ome around 3pm.
This afternoon , I will meet my friend John who is dealing with an illness with all of the arch of Barbara Stanwick at her very best and Mike who deals with everything with a laid back attitude typical of a Yorkshireman who is seldom bothered about “ owt”
Tonight it’s theatre at the Crucible with Jane  and tomorrow after a lie in Vince will pick me up and we will drive to see Kathryn for lunch in Derbyshire . I’ve known both since my student nurse days.
Hey ho





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/jsaNWQ6

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق