A Snooze in the Afternoon


This is the simple jug I bought from Sainsbury’s yesterday . It’s robust and pleasing and suits the daffodils which I’ve now filled it. Tulips will look good in it too. 
I took the dogs to Colwyn Bay Promenade first thing and bought daffodils from a little florist in the town before meeting a friend for brunch. 
I think brunch is the go to eating event popular with people now. I love it much more that a late dinner out , not that I’m invited out late much anymore . 
I popped in Eirlys’ beef casserole, wrote up some college notes and that’s it for the day.
A recent blood test showed I’m a bit anaemic so a crafty little snooze-Ette  is the order of the late afternoon 
It’s cool , but I cover me and the dogs in a throw and soon all of us will be asleep on the trendy couch .
Organic hot water bottles for each other
I will light the fire later.




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/OxKbZLV

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق