Exercise

Above you can see a word cloud. It has  been created on the Geograph website to tell me which words crop up the most in the titles I have given to the 17,162 pictures I have submitted to Geograph. You may have played around with word clouds yourself at some time in the past few years.

Just as a little writing exercise, I gathered those words and with just a few extra words I made an intelligible piece of writing that included all of the above. You don't have to be mad to manage the "Yorkshire Pudding" blog but it helps:-
Near the top of the moor edge road
A brook runs north off through a wood
By a lane and under a bridge
To the reservoir in Rivelin le Valley
Before rushing on east
Down the hill to Sheffield -
Joining the river by an inn
Close to an old water mill
Up at the end
Where a path from above Edale
Heads west along a street with a view
Looking over to the park
At St John’s School
By Fox Tree Hall pub
And a farm house south of a tor
From which a silvery beck might be seen
Far away

An interesting exercise but I guess I could do better if I spent longer working on it.


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/oDmWyVw

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق