Crem Etiquette


 Crematorium etiquette. 
Try to sit on the right at the back .
Out of the way. 
In the cheap seats.

I liked the St Asaph Crem
The hymn’s lyrics came upon tv screens and they project a huge photo of the deceased on the wall as you go in. 
The vicar was a bearded hearty soul that looked like the Titanic’s captain.
He was a bit of a show girl I thought.
I wasn’t sure about the Christmas Tree in the grounds, it was lit with fairy lights

There were a couple of villagers at the funeral so we teamed up . 
I enjoyed the hymns and belted out “The day thou gavest “ so I could be heard at the front.
I hate lacklustre singing at funerals.
There’s nothing worse.
My choir will be singing at my funeral , I’ve decided I want Olè Laya Loila instead of the first hymn


A Winter funeral
There is nothing sadder



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/u5nb841

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق