Larks

 Aviva Trains Wales are notoriously a bad ride.
I’m on the 12.18 straight through to Manchester and already it feels that I’m on something out of the Wild West. 
I messaged a friend so, as the usual rough looking yobs that often frequent the coast trains got off in Flint.

The refreshment trolley man was a breath of fresh air though.
Small and wiry and used to being ignored I suspect, he ambled down the aisle muttering a low chant of a list of his refreshments like a Monk chanting a prayer.
“ Tea, coffees, hot chocolate……..soft drinks…hard drinks……very hard drinks, snacks, crisps, sandwiches, all manner of things to stuff your faces with……complementary napkin….with every purchase.”  

Can anyone suggest a nice place for breakfast in central Manchester…I haven’t got a clue.
Off for drinks and a meal later and the well reviewed horror play Let The Right One In at the Royal Exchange
What Larks Pip





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/9jm36Lu

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق