The final series

 

Apart from theatre tickets, oh and a new carpet washer, is my subscription to Disney +.
This will come to an end in eight weeks or so with the final airing of the last season of The Walking Dead.
I will be sad to see it go, but it’s time it did.
The last season has now morphed into a war film, with our multicultural and predominantly female “ family” set up as the French Resistance in WW2 
The zombies are only a side threat. Revolting set decorations. 
Halloween miss en scene 
I’ve followed the series from Frank Darabont’s seminal first episodes and carried on watching this morning with my bucket of coffee and Roger cocking his head at all of the zombie grunting
Like all good friends, I will stay to the end


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2GR17QM

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق