Let The Right One In

 

My fugue state of yesterday irritated me greatly
It was time for a bra strap hike
And so I took advantage of a friend’s insomnia and a quiet hour at work and arranged for us to meet in a couple of weeks time in Manchester. I’ve booked us a good deal in a hotel , a nice table at Mowgli and tickets to see Let The Right One In at the Royal Exchange . ( a theatre production of the hit Swedish film of the same name ) a play which has excellent reviews on line.
Something to look forward to, even though I can’t really afford it.
But we will go Dutch.
That’s the ticket.

Blogland has not heard from The Weaver Of Grass for a week or so. And messages are slowly starting to build on her blog asking if all is well. I hope it is . My thoughts are with her.


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/oqa03Kt

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق