idiopathic vestibular disease

 

Albert looked drunk last night. He staggered and slipped on the back of the trendy blue sofa, so much so that the dogs jumped up in panicked attack mode. 
It’s a hard fact of life that when an animal acts outside it’s normal behaviour it is ganged up upon and often attacked by its peers. 
I have seen such behaviour in hens and ducks and turkeys and dogs .
I scooped Albert up and he sat quietly on my knee for a while, before I placed him in a dark corner of the living room where he settled and slept
Today he looks his normal self 

I cleaned the carpet in the living room this morning too
And before I could put away the cleaner Roger had chewed the plug off it. 

The weather is atrocious today
Wild 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/hk8KSfL

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق