Chill

 

The sun and heat and occasional dousing by warm Mediterranean salt water has done great guns with my psoriasis knees , so much so that Dorothy actually looked disappointed when she gleefully tried to chop down on one when I eventually sat down on the couch after sleeping and housework and watering the garden .
This is the time when I don’t miss being in a relationship.
It’s lovely to be just me and the animals
I’m weary after my night shift coming so close to travelling back from Spain , so I’m mooching for the rest to the day.
Tomorrow I go to London
I’ve bought garlic doughballs for supper and a small box of Mac and cheese bites and after a dusk walk will drink my last beer and watch the hit Prey on Disney +
And share my supper with the girls 


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3Ua1NlB

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق