Scratching an Itch



I had haggis for yesterday’s tea. 
Haggis and fried eggs
Bloody lovely. 
Sainsbury’s had haggis on special offer 
Like you do.

I have lots to say today but can’t quite express myself coherently 
Do you ever get like this?
My head is filled with thoughts of travel, and change and movement and I feel unsettled 
But before anyone commiserates, I don’t feel bad , just a bit restless.
That feeling you used to get the night before school. Or the day before an interview , or a holiday .
Waiting for something to happen

Later this week I’m off to comic com with Leo. It’s a weekend which will be filled with extremes , his superhero's and my My Fair Lady . 
This will scratch some of the itch, I suspect 
I’ve ordered my walking Dead t shirt for the day, knowing I can’t overshadow his superhero outfit.
We’ve organised for sushi too in between geeks and has-beens.

I’ve been talking about going to Berlin with a friend and am suddenly sick of the fantasy of the proposal 

Time for action dearhearts 
It’s now a time for action with many things 





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/MerduiC

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق