Nipples on the concrete

 

It’s still and very hot indeed.
The ponies in the field are standing quietly in the shade of the hawthorn hedges with back legs bent and Dorothy is lying nipples to concrete in order to cool down after a short walk. 
The cottage is peaceful as my neighbours in the new build have put Charlie inside out of the sun, where he can bark is voice box out of his head without bothering anyone.
I’m off out shortly to buy white gloss paint. 
I’ve been meaning to paint my bathroom door since CBM was here. 
Not only did I buy white paint but I saw some planters going cheap at Sainsbury’s so brought them home and filled them with cheerful pink geraniums 
I’m not booked to work until the weekend and have emailed the dog breeder about picking Roger Up

It sounds that a majority of the village has covid

Btw my booked train home last night ( the last one from London ) was cancelled, thank goodness I got an earlier train, the guard on which let slip that the recent excuses of shortage of personnel wasn't quite the truth? 
Hummmmm



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/xBJrLmS

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق