Evening Stroll


Walk a few steps past the ponies and this is my view of the valley to the South West. 
I forget sometimes just how beautiful it can be. 
The dogs, Albert and I walked to look at the view this evening. 
A peaceful walk. 
Roger arrives next week so things will be fraught for a while . 
Puppies can be exhausting if you let them be .
I know, I’ve had enough of them 

I’ve painted the upstairs doors a gloss white today, 
Another necessary job to do before a puppy arrives.
Wipe clean surfaces are the order of the day. 

I’ve sorted out my sister’s birthday trip on the 27th. I’ve rebooked trains for the day before the strike and booked us another hotel room for the night. Not the boutique Z Hotel in Covent Garden , that was full, but a travel lodge on Drury Lane. 
I hear there are more rail strikes for the weekend of the 30th
Thank fuck I’m working that weekend.


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/iKp24IN

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق