Memory

 My vacation was one I will never forget. It amazes me that last week I was on Cape Cod, Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. The location was pure fairy tale even when life isn’t. I kept telling myself to be pinched. I couldn’t believe this was my reality. I’ve come back with plenty of seashells and sand in my purse that I don’t want to clean out. I’ve eaten more lobster in every form.  Every bite left me to imagine if my fantasy matched the reality. As I took in God’s creation, my breath got caught, my eyes amazed. The teal and turquoise waters crashing against golden sand will be etched forevermore. With each step, I fell in love with the Creator who exceeds my expectation, and says look. My soul rejoiced when my mind could not. I will say that on vacation, anxiety, still visited me. I needed to feel that ocean air, soft sand, massage those seashells to realign. Different locations teach different lessons, but they all come back with the same message. God is everywhere and in everything. 



from R's rue https://ift.tt/Qw8tzhX

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق