Best Laid Plans

 I chose to work my birthday so I could have this weekend off. 
My plan was to support the Jubilee Street Party but mainly I wanted today off, so I could pack.
I was due to fly to Spain tomorrow morning.
My flight now has been cancelled, cancelled by an early morning email
Like so many have been done over the last week or so.
Bugger.
I’ve lost my car parking fee which is a shame 
But I’ve managed to get a refund on the hotel.
The flights I’ve changed to a different airport so my summer Sitges trip is now an autumnal Barcelona city break, but that has cost me!
And so, I’ve got over a week in between now and my trip to Rome on the 17th to fill….
Answers on a postcard.
I shall start by the cinema on this a rather glum day
The Quiet Girl , the first Gallic feature film





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/VFovbUC

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق