Northern Belle

 



I’ve opened my lovely cards and gifts over my usual bucket of coffee.
It’s 6.15 am
Lots of good wishes and some fab presents 
A luxury day out with Nu on the 1930’s Northern Belle train, some cracking dvds and worlds best uncle socks from Leo. Some beautiful gin glasses, gin, a lovely toucan print which is already been hung in the new bathroom, a vintage butter knife and salt , a grand fermenting jar for making my own kimchi , a cactus , a garden hose  and four Mars bars sellotaped intriguingly end to end and wrapped in a tea towel decorated with dog breeds of the British Isles from Mrs Trellis.
I’ve got a quick zoom meeting with friends Ruth in Scotland and Ben in Korea shortly and Nu has just rung
Then off to work….

I’m in my 61st year.
I promise no more birthday chatter



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/pc0zm8k

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق