Finishing Touches

 It’s still very dry here.
Too dry for the garden flowers which have had a much needed water in order to keep their blooms .
The alliums and aquilegia have filled the borders as usual and I’ve tried to use every container I have to showcase little bursts of colour about the cottage. An old cast iron piece of guttering is now a hanging basket or sorts with little yellow eschscholzia growing in it. 
The sea pinks (armeria martima) in an old French egg basket have bloomed again and the sweet peas have filled an old galvanised bucket by the garden arch ready to climb alongside the wisteria which had returned more robustly than it did last year.
Even the Rosemary I squeezed into a burnt 1930s last autumn has held its own






I’ve no real news today.
My second covid swab was clear so I will be covering a sick colleagues’ shift on Sunday.
The CBM is here today and tomorrow 
The finishing touches are taking an age! 




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/dOprHyS

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق