A Poo In Sainsburys



 I'm in Sainsburys 
Feeling a bit shell-shocked. 
I set the alarm for 8.15 and slept the deep jet lagged sleep of the night nurse until there was a merry bang on the door just before 8am. 
Cheerful Bathroom man (CBM) was ripping the bath out minutes later.
I gathered the girls up and took them to Trendy Carol's. Booked a skip then made CBM a coffee before I realised I needed to "go" 
My routine is often down to the minute! 
That's what I like
A nice long "sit" and a read of the news.
Bliss.
Anyhow the bathroom already looked like Coventry during the Blitz so
I came to sainsburys for an anonymous poo.

I've only just "come round" and that was after a rather robust cooked breakfast and two large Americanos.
My head is still on nights.








from Going Gently https://ift.tt/1lKWeL7

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق