A 2 Toilet Household

 


CBM was a miracle worker yesterday.  
Not only did he remove a cast iron bath single handedly but managed to get it down the stairs and into the garden without any help.
A phone call to village elder Islwyn was all it took to have his brother, who lives on High Street to come and collect it for scrap. 
Bish Bash Bosh 
All done and dusted. 
CBM also found out that I have a small outhouse that has an old non working toilet in it. In minutes he had repaired the loo thus providing me with a spare ! 
I am now an official 2 toilet household! 
My mother would have been very proud indeed.

Up early today as I’m not getting caught with my pants down again . 
I’m going out for the day after walking the dogs 


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/fgA2o53

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق