Simple

 


It’s been a long night all told
Even with a few hours sleep before I left the house last night.
My times of burning the candle at both ends feels to be somewhat over and
I’m looking forward to bed this morning.
Bed with bulldog licks on the soles of my feet.

There was a gift waiting at work for me last night
Pressed into my cubbyhole alongside papers on palliative care and mail was a gift wrapped neatly in brown paper. 
It was from my friend , one of the hospice doctors
Two artworks of Dorothy and Mary
It kinda made my day.

I will leave you with this simple thought for the day
There is a lot of psycho babble on the internet
But this wise old woman keeps it simple, to the point and uses language we all understand


Doesn’t that make life sound so……

So……….

Simple……








from Going Gently https://ift.tt/PM5yTU3

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق