“ John Gray!!!!”

I bought a nice fish dish yesterday. I’ve put my smaller money plants and cactus in it
Albert has recently amused himself by knocking the plants onto the floor
I think it’s a case of transference because Mary is chasing him a little more over mistaken jealousy over the rubber chicken
I photographed the dish 
Preempting my post of today, 
yes it’s been a slow week


 I’ve been sat in a waiting room for 28 minutes.
I’m precise because there is one of those digital clocks on the receptionist’s desk
And this is the third waiting room I’ve been in this morning and it’s only 11.23
The hospital has WiFi thank god , but not enough to stream The Walking Dead
That’s probably a godsend as zombies can be noisy when you’ve forgotten your headphones.

I’ve not seen a doctor yet, just a series of technicians . 
The ultrasound woman was a bit of a pig, so much so, I asked her if she was having a bad day
“ Staffing is dire “ she moaned behind her mask.
The phlebotomist was more sanguine she told me she was off at one and was going to Sainsbury’s to buy her daughter a birthday gift. 
Tu’s range of girls dresses are lovely and very reasonable apparently 
It took her four goes and two arms to get a sample.

I don’t want to be here





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/je5ky3C

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق