A Sausage Apology




 No doubt I’m in store of some sort of internet backlash but I admit I locked the dogs inside the cottage by mistake this morning.
I only knew my mistake when I ventured a quick glance at my phone messages on my break at 11.30 am .
It was a earlier message from Trendy Carol I noticed first
“ I can’t get in ! “ it said plaintively 
I had double locked the back door 
The dogs are never left home alone more than four hours when I’m at work. Today they were left nearly fourteen.
I felt like a right heel 
Now if my mistake had occurred when Winnifred was alive, I would have faced a sulk worthy of Mariah Carey who had not been presented with her usual dressing room full of puppies and kittens but after being released from the cottage , Mary & Dorothy bounced forward like a pair of Bonnie Langfords on acid.
Ive just taken them for a long walk, then cleaned the kitchen of bodily fluids before treating both girls with the  nectar of the terriers 
Cheap, plastic looking hot dog sausages 
They adore them with a passion .
Even Winnie would have been won over if I had waved one Gayly in her direction ….

It’s been a busy day at work …but a productive one
I will be cutting my hours from 150 a month to 96 on the First of July




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/d4L3WJv

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق