What was that Scarlett ?


After All Tomorrow is another day…..
 It’s a beautiful sunny day here in Trelawnyd .I’ve moved my little blue table into the front garden to get away from the yapping dogs in the new build and am enjoying Almond Coffee eggs, and hot hot buttered toast -  with my own butter.

I’m ok . 
Yesterday I bought a new lamp for the living room and in a fit of middle aged gay frenzy bought a whole set of plain black accessories for  the new bathroom which will be mostly white with black trim.
I also bought a couple of zombie movies, one of which Infection wasn’t a half bad version even though it had been banned for showing in its native Venezuela.
I binged the movies , ate sushi from the sushi shop outside chester and drank too much gin last night.
Like I said, I’m ok . 
I emailed my ex husband too and wished him and his fiancé well.

The village is busy this morning. There is a coffee morning in the Hall and the shenanigans between the Community Council and the Community Association over the future of the hall seems to be quietening somewhat so I hope the recent discourse is approaching its end. 
There was some talk of it at the shop which now seems to the hub of informal meetings .
On the way back I spied The Velvet Voiced Linda , crossing the road by the hall, bunches of flowers in hand to decorate the tables.
She waved and beamed her big smile.

Affable Despot Jason has just stopped , he’s out walking with Liv and his dogs and took  the piss out of my Italian coffee pot and obvious pretensions 
No brexit here , I told him.
It was nice to see him

Hattie and her new baby are calling up later to pick Mary up for a walk,
My friend Nigel is calling for a chat at 2pm
I’m on nights later 

It’s a nice day x


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/VsAeRQv

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق