Onwards



 Up early today to beautiful sunshine again, even though the forecasts were gloomy. 
In Dyserth on the walkway there was a cool sea mist which was invigorating in short sleeves.
I met Chic Eleanor not long after nine, well before the sun burnt off the haze.


There are few people that you can have an authentic conversation with, I always think.
A honest and sincere interaction that is both supportive but challenging at the same time
I had one of those conversations this morning
Chic Eleanor knows me well. 
We have similar coping mechanisms, similar places we go when we are hurting.
Similar behaviours we revert to.
She knows how I tick and today we talked about forgiveness  and letting go of things.
It was a necessary and serious conversation 

And when we parted, we hugged long and hard like friends sometimes do
Her warmth reminded me of being worthy

And I can still smell her gentle perfume and feel the softness of her hair on my cheek.



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/Zy9pQhS

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق