On Line

It was snowing here this evening 
Not a great deal, but enough to be noticed 
I spent most of the day on line , a fact that gave me some admiration for people who spend their working day glued to a screen 
I found the day generally productive 
Lots of boxes ticked
Lots of positives felt.


I sorted out a nice hotel for gorgeous Dave and I on our mini trip to Rome in June and before that , just after my 60th birthday, I’ve arranged to travel to the Catalonian coast south of Barcelona for a few days on holiday alone and booked a private tour of la Sangrada Famalia as well as a three hour tapas & Wine walking tour .
I found a dog carer who will pamper Dorothy in their own home then organised to meet my friend Alex from Poland in London in three weeks time.
We have got tickets for the Emlyn Williams play The Corn Is Green, with Nicola Walker at the National which will be a real treat. 
I’ve booked the nice hotel z in Covent Garden again.

I picked my bathroom suite , tiles , and accessories and let my little bathroom man know messenger then sorted bills and banking out before booking myself on an online Course exploring Pre war German History 
I can thank seeing Cabaret for that one.
I’ve been in a very bad place until yesterday 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/UJs5ZqB

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق