Exciting


 By the time my little bathroom man was talking about spot lights, I was almost beside myself with excitement. Looking at heated towel rails and I was ( as Miriam Margolyes said on the Graham Norton show) Creaming in my knickers.
The excitement was catching and Dorothy galloped upstairs and peed on the hall carpet.
I am so excited that at the grand old age of 59 , I’m getting my first bespoke and totally desirable bathroom.
Work starts in around 6 weeks.
He’s looking at sorting out the office too but was confused when I referred to it being in the west wing

It was dusk when the dogs and I walked my little man back to his car and ambling back down the lane I looked at my cottage with it’s interior all warm with the glow of lamplight and fire and I felt proud and happy.
The fairy lights , my sister hung above the patio , glinted cheerfully and the newly tidied garden looked ordered and charming as a newly washed and buffed Bluebell stood guard behind.


I am so home 

X




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/jJWRxP6

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق