A Bobble Hat As Tall As A Bishop’s Mitre

 

It was just after four I think when the tolling Church bell woke me up
I felt disorientated for a while and lay there thinking of why it was doing so.
It took me a while to remember it was the Church’s last day as a functioning Church and that the last service was perhaps coinciding with the bell ringing of St Paul’s and other Churches across the country in support of Ukraine.
The congregation was small given that  the Bishop was officiating , but I wasn’t surprised given the fact that he had not supported that the Church be given Pilgrim Status as we had requested.
A lot of the those supporters had kept away.
I only know this because I checked St Michael’s page of Facebook
Mrs Trellis was there though , her bobble hat erect as always.
It was almost as tall as the Bishop’s Mitre



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/HgES1RB

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق