Hands On


 My circadian  rhythms are shot to hell. I’m back on nights on Wednesday and I felt jet lagged most of yesterday. This morning I’ve taken a leaf out of Rachel’s books and got a cancellation appointment with a masseuse at a local sports club. I rang at 8.30 and was being pummelled on a couch with my head in a hole by 9 am. How wonderful was that?

I feel so much more alive and emotionally stable afterward a bit of hands on therapy. The masseuse told me that flip flopping shift work at my age is dangerous , which isn’t quite the news I wanted to hear this morning, but I have booked another session next week after my next bout  of nights. 

 I’ve just walked the dogs ( above video) and I’m off to deliver a cooked dinner to a friend whose having an exceptionally hard time at the moment . 

Oh I did break wind during the massage , very loudly too, but I was too relaxed to care



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/KNdYItn

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق