Normal

 

It took a great deal of self control but I have just placed the last two F&M scotch eggs in the freezer.
Out of sight, out of mind.
I’m back on nights for three, then I’m on holiday
It’s back to healthy eating and health lifestyle from today.
I made a huge batch of spiced coleslaw which will keep for a week as it is sloshed in lemon juice and made a massive Korean noodle chicken salad with lashings of coriander which can be eaten hot or cold over the next few days.
I haven’t left the cottage , except to walk the dogs and missed Mona from Ochr Y Gop’s funeral which annoyed me greatly. 
Too bloody full of myself with London to find out! 
Hey ho
No other news to report. 
I’ve chased up the heating engineers , the weather has turned colder and this morning I lamented my usual forgetful nature when needing  my gloves whilst out.





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3mXwCM6

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق