Letters after Your Name

 I slept from 9 until 1. 
Then a combination of bright sunshine through a chink in the curtains and bulldog restlessness woke me up, forcing me to take the dogs into the garden.
I spoke to Heulwen and Derek , Wendy and Mr B all enjoying the sun in the Lane 
I could tell Mr B was reading the words on my T shirt.
It was a Christmas gift from my nephew 


The Queen’s New Year honours list was out last night.with Chris Whitty,Dame Jenny Harris, Joanna Lumley, Daniel Craig 
Film director Paul Greengrass, Vanessa Redgrave and bloody Tony Blair amongst the recipients. 
For those who scoured the list of awardees, you may of overlooked one name Tim Walkden Williams who as it turns out is my brother in law.
He is now an M.B.E ! 
How good is that ? 

Back to bed xx


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3HoN67S

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق