Airbnb

 

I have a week off in March and have just explored the possibility of taking the girls with me on a mini break.
Ive decided to return to Sheffield again, but instead of a city centre hotel I’ve trolled the accommodation available over a few days midweek and have booked a small cottage not far from my old house in Hillsborough.
Taking the girls with me takes away the need to rush home after seeing friends in the city. It also opens up different activities, such as a walk in the peaks and that return trip to Chatsworth House which was so sadly cancelled just before Christmas. 
No rushing home means more old mates can be caught up with .
I’ve not used Airbnb before and on the surface it looks excellent value for money as long as you are careful and spend your time homing your searches…..
I almost booked one place which looked quaint only to read in the reviews that a whole forest of pubic hairs had been found in the bedding ……


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3AGYt9d

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق