SATC episode 4 ( spoilers)


 Two and a bit hours at The Crown was lovely 
Chic Eleanor was on fine form and wore a scarlet pashmina because it was Christmas 
I have perspective after seeing her

The rest of the night has been Sex and The City- Just like That episode 4
The series is getting better and better for me
Tonight the ‘girls’ new friends come into play …Black Charlotte ( a fantastically wisecracking Nicole Ari Parker ) is a breath of fresh air, Miranda has a sexuality and drink issue, and Carrie moves back into her apartment …this all happens when white Charlotte cancels Harry’s colonoscopy in a coffee shop, 
Stanford wants a divorce ( that killed me), and Asian Seema ( Samantha stand in)  is selling Carrie and Big’s apartment 
So much going on….too much politically correct to be sure , but really I loved it
The episode had a great deal to say about real friendship 

But I WAS slightly drunk lol
Hey ho


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3EoQWfa

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق