Gratitude

 Just a thought.  For the rest of the month I will practice gratitude. It will be active, not passive. I am sore today, but I will relish that. To be able to do one hour of physical activity is amazing. To be able to go into downward dog is even more fulfilling. Is it perfect?  No. Did I just order some occupational therapy aids just now. Yes. The gratitude is two-fold. One the strength and flexibility to do it. The second is the strength it takes means I’m have to strengthen other muscles. My hands need help. Those OT sessions of youth are coming back to me. I’m releasing the pride. I refuse to deal with unnecessary pain when maybe a twenty dollar tool can help fix the problem. Tell me your gratitude today.



from R's rue https://ift.tt/3GmHcU9

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق