Back To Work


 Back to work today, so it’s bucket of coffee time at 6.20 am and I’ve packed my antibiotics for the day.

I’m not doing anything of note until Thursday when Gorgeous Dave  and I are off to see An Evening With Nigella Lawson. He has been given clear instructions not to get an erection when she describes her cooking with her usual sexual sub references.
Saturday I’m going to London again, this time to meet my nephew for a day at comic con
He’s warmed me that he’s dressing up as what looks like a red superhero
Gawd help me.
For the first time since I started work at the Hospice, I have Christmas Day off.
The family in its entirety have planned to meet up at my sister’s home on the day
There will at least sixteen of us all told.
What fun
Hey ho


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3ouxKqF

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق