Herding Cats

 


I’m herding cats
I think it’s going to be that sort of week
I’ve got my bucket of coffee ready and am trying to sort out “ when and where!”
But it’s a case of too much to do
God knows when I’m going to get the pilgrim paperwork sorted out for the Church and Chic Eleanor texted me a darling John where are you text last night when I was unconscious on the couch after night shifts.
I’m off to Liverpool shortly to get the wedding clothes ( more stressful than looking after a poorly patient on a ventilator)
Tuesday and Wednesday I’ve got two thirteen hour day shifts 
Thursday it’s Bluebell’s MOT, a funeral , a vets appointment and a concert
Friday is the wedding
Sunday and Monday more long days at work 

Saturday I’m scheduling a lie down in a darkened room with a wet face flannel over my face


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3mJQAci

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق